Needham MA Resources
Needham Town Hall
Primary and Secondary Education
- Needham High School underwent a $62-million renovation that was completed in 2009
- William F. Pollard Middle School teaches seventh and eighth grade students.
- High Rock School teaches sixth grade only
- John Eliot Elementary School
- Hillside Elementary School
- Mitchell Elementary School
- Newman Elementary School
- Broadmeadow Elementary School
- St. Joseph's Elementary School
- St. Sebastian's School
- Monsignor Haddad Middle School.
Massachusetts Route 135 also passes through the town.
Needham Points of Interest
- The studios of television stations WCVB (5 Boston, ABC) and WUNI (27 Worcester, Univision) are located in Needham
- Needham has been home to a Coca-Cola bottling plant since 1986.
- Trader Joe's also operates a packing plant in Needham.
- Needham has begun to attract high technology and Internet firms, such as Parametric Technology Corporation, to this part of town.