Cambridge MA Resources
The pristigeous Harvard University is located in Cambridge
Primary and Secondary Education
- Kennedy-Longfellow Elementary School
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Elementary School
- Peabody Elementary School
- Cambridge Street Upper School (middle school)
- Putnam Avenue Upper School (middle school)
- Rindge Avenue Upper School (middle school)
- Vassal Lane Upper School (middle school)
- Cambridge Rindge and Latin School, a high school.
- Matignon High School
- North Cambridge Catholic High School
- Cambridge College
- Cambridge School of Culinary Arts
- Harvard University
- Hult International Business School
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Cambridge is well served by the MBTA, including: the Porter Square stop on the regional Commuter Rail, the Lechmere stop on the Green Line, and five stops on the Red Line (Alewife, Porter Square, Harvard Square, Central Square, and Kendall Square/MIT).
- Alewife Station, the current terminus of the Red Line, has a large multi-story parking garage (at a rate of $7 per day as of 2009)
- The Boston intercity bus and train stations at South Station, Boston, and Logan International Airport in East Boston, are accessible by subway
Cambridge Points of Interest
- Harvard Art Museum, including the Busch-Reisinger Museum, a collection of Germanic art the Fogg Art Museum, a comprehensive collection of Western art, and the Arthur M. Sackler Museum, a collection of Middle East and Asian art.
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology
- MIT Museum
- Charles River Esplanade is an surrounding area of the charles rive with a bike path, walking trail, playgrounds and small boat docks.